BIENNIALS & FAIRS (Selection)
2019 Afro-Latino Festival. Brooklyn, NY. Curated by Amilcar Priestley.
2015 Artceleration”, ART BASEL MIAMI/ Macaya Gallery, FL. Curated by Patrick Glemaud.
2015 Merge art/ M1-5 Gallery, Tribeca, NYC. Sponsored by Merge Art event.
2013 One dirty linen night/ Cassell Galery, New Orleans, LA
2012 11th Bienal de La Habana/ National Academy of Fine Arts, San Alejandro, Marianao, Cuba. Curated by Lesmes Larroza.
SOLO EXHIBITIONS (Selection)
2017 Fundraising art show/ The Light of Faith Foundation, Harlem, NYC.
GR0UP EXHIBITIONS ( Selection)
– Blue. Larramendi gallery. Havana, Cuba. Curated by Karen Graffeo.
– eMeLe-K, Martin L. King week, LATEA Theather, NY. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– JCAST HEADQUARTERS, Jersey City, NJ. Curated by Tina Maneca.
– Relocated, El Barrio Art Space PS109 gallery. Harlem. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– Utopias: Contemporary Latin American./ Local Project Art Space. LIC, Queens. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– RE-America, Detour gallery, Red Bank, NJ. Curated by Rune Egenes.
– Mediating reflections, Spiff space, New York, NY. Curated by Steven Torrisi.
– Nocturne, at LITM Gallery, Jersey City, NJ. Curated by Andrea Morin.
– Transcendence/ Sponsored by Artists Making Changes Foundation. Bitcoin Center, Lower Manhattan, NYC,
– The Bronx Speaks: Making Place, at the Bronx Museum, sponsored by The Bronx Arts Alliance.
– Cuban Independence Day Cultural Program/ Theater of Jose Marti school, Union City, NJ. Curated by Amado B. Mora.
– Show at the Art Gallery at City Hall, Union City, NJ. Curated by Amado B. Mora.
– The Bridge/ sponsored by Artist Making Changes Foundation at the Learning Center Gallery Manhattan, USA. Curated by Athena Castillo.
– Bronx Museum show, Bronx, USA.
-Up against the wall/ Cuban Art Space Gallery, Chelsea, USA. Curated by Juan Tamargo.
-Artworks in The Fashion, W Hotel Gallery, New Orleans, LA, USA.
-HAVANOLA SHOW/ in homie show, Willow Street, New Orleans, LA, USA. Curated by Esteban Jimenez & Pedro Pablo Mendizabal.
-Collective Arte Libre and Collective La pared, Aicon Gallery, Soho, NYC, USA.
-” PA’lante”, International School of Medicine, Marianao, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
-Moving around show, Vedado, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
-Wings, Arabian Castle, Tropical Gardens, Playa, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
-Transmutaciones, Cuban Cultural Center Gallery, Centro Habana, Cuba. -Curated by Magnolia More.
-Cuban connections/ The University of Essex Gallery, London, UK. Curated by Sophia Davies.
-Between friends, Mariano Rodriguez Gallery, Cojimar, Cuba. Curated by Maylin Gonzalez.
-Incoherent, the Cultural house Gallery, Romerillo, Cuba. Curated by Luis Rosales.
-Muestra Joven, Frida Kahlo Gallery, La Habana, Cuba. Yoanka Valdes.
2018 Visiting artist at the University of Massachusetts Boston in the 3rdUniversity of Massachusetts Boston International Printmaking Workshop 2018
2016 PROBLEMATIZING THE NEW MAN: Visibilizing the work of Belkis Ayon/ Hampshire College, MA.
2014 Interview at Orlando’s Bru Tv program of variety and information, “ Hablando con Bru”, Union City, NJ.
2013 Exchange program with the audience and Collective La Pared at the Central Park, NYC, USA.
2013 Interview at Radio PRATT, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, USA. By Saundra Hampton.
2013 Collaboration, Museum’ Children of ART, Soho, USA. Sponsored by the MCA.