EXHIBITIONS ( Selection)
– The Necessity of Seduction: Cuba and Eros. Glass gallery, Fort Lauderdale. Curated by Karen Graffeo.
– AfreeCan. Chashama gallery. New York. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– Blue. Larramendi gallery. Havana, Cuba. Curated by Karen Graffeo.
– eMeLe-K, Martin L. King week, LATEA Theather, NY. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– JCAST HEADQUARTERS, Jersey City, NJ. Curated by Tina Maneca.
– Relocated, El Barrio Art Space PS109 gallery. Harlem. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– Utopias: Contemporary Latin American./ Local Project Art Space. LIC, Queens. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– RE-America, Detour gallery, Red Bank, NJ. Curated by Rune Egenes.
– Fundraising art show for The Light of Faith Foundation, Harlem, NYC.
– Mediating reflections, Spiff space, New York, NY. Curated by Steven Torrisi.
– Nocturne, at LITM Gallery, Jersey City, NJ. Curated by Andrea Morin.
– Transcendence, sponsored by Artists Making Changes Foundation. Bitcoin Center, Lower Manhattan, NYC,
– The Bronx Speaks: Making Place, at the Bronx Museum, sponsored by The Bronx Arts Alliance.
– Cuban Independence Day, cultural Program at the Theater of Jose Marti school, Union City, NJ. Curated by Amado B. Mora.
– Show at the Art Gallery at City Hall, Union City, NJ. Curated by Amado B. Mora.
– The Bridge, sponsored by Artist Making Changes Foundation at the Learning Center Gallery Manhattan, USA. Curated by Athena Castillo.
– Bronx Museum show, Bronx, USA.
– Up against the wall, Cuban Art Space Gallery, Chelsea, USA. Curated by Juan Tamargo.
– Artworks in The Fashion, W Hotel Gallery, New Orleans, LA, USA.
– HAVANOLA in, Willow Street, New Orleans, LA, USA. Curated by Esteban Jimenez & Pedro Pablo Mendizabal.
– Collective Arte Libre and Collective La pared, Aicon Gallery, Soho, NYC, USA.
– PA’lante, International School of Medicine, Marianao, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
– Moving around show, Vedado, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
– Wings, Arabian Castle, Tropical Gardens, Playa, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
– Transmutaciones, Cuban Cultural Center Gallery, Centro Habana, Cuba. -Curated by Magnolia More.
– Cuban connections, The University of Essex Gallery, London, UK. Curated by Sophia Davies.
– Between friends, Mariano Rodriguez Gallery, Cojimar, Cuba. Curated by Maylin Gonzalez.
– Incoherent, the Cultural house Gallery, Romerillo, Cuba. Curated by Luis Rosales.
– Muestra Joven, Frida Kahlo Gallery, La Habana, Cuba. Yoanka Valdes.
ARTIST TALK/WORKSHOPS (Selection)
My Neighborhood Heroes. Granted by CAC (City Artist Corp & NYFA), at Manhattanville Community Center. New York, NY.
Hispanic/Latinx Heritage Month: Decolonizing Our Latinx Heritage. Hampshire Collage, Amherst, MA.
The Necessity of Seduction: Cuba and Eros. Glass gallery, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Visiting artist at the University of Massachusetts Boston in the 3rdUniversity of Massachusetts Boston International Printmaking Workshop 2018
PROBLEMATIZING THE NEW MAN: Visibilizing the work of Belkis Ayon/ Hampshire College, MA.
Interview at Orlando’s Bru radio program of variety and information, Hablando con Bru, Union City, NJ.
– Exchange program with the audience and Collective La Pared at the Central Park, NYC, USA.
– Interview at Radio PRATT, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, USA. By Saundra Hampton.
– Collaboration, Museum’ Children of ART, Soho, USA. Sponsored by the MCA.
BIENNIALS & FAIRS (Selection)
– Afro-Latino Festival. Brooklyn, NY. Curated by Amilcar Priestley.
– Artceleration, Macaya Gallery, FL. Curated by Patrick Glemaud.
– Merge art, M1-5 Gallery, Tribeca, NYC. Sponsored by Merge Art event.
– One dirty linen night, Cassell Gallery, New Orleans, LA
– 11th Bienal de La Habana, National Academy of Fine Arts, San Alejandro, Marianao, Cuba. Curated by Lesmes Larroza.