BIENNIALS & FAIRS (Selection)
– Afro-Latino Festival. Brooklyn, NY. Curated by Amilcar Priestley.
– Artceleration, Macaya Gallery, FL. Curated by Patrick Glemaud.
– Merge art, M1-5 Gallery, Tribeca, NYC. Sponsored by Merge Art event.
– One dirty linen night, Cassell Gallery, New Orleans, LA
– 11th Bienal de La Habana, National Academy of Fine Arts, San Alejandro, Marianao, Cuba. Curated by Lesmes Larroza.
SOLO EXHIBITIONS (Selection)
– Fundraising art show for The Light of Faith Foundation, Harlem, NYC.
GR0UP EXHIBITIONS ( Selection)
– Blue. Larramendi gallery. Havana, Cuba. Curated by Karen Graffeo.
– eMeLe-K, Martin L. King week, LATEA Theather, NY. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– JCAST HEADQUARTERS, Jersey City, NJ. Curated by Tina Maneca.
– Relocated, El Barrio Art Space PS109 gallery. Harlem. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– Utopias: Contemporary Latin American./ Local Project Art Space. LIC, Queens. Curated by Alexis Mendoza.
– RE-America, Detour gallery, Red Bank, NJ. Curated by Rune Egenes.
– Mediating reflections, Spiff space, New York, NY. Curated by Steven Torrisi.
– Nocturne, at LITM Gallery, Jersey City, NJ. Curated by Andrea Morin.
– Transcendence, sponsored by Artists Making Changes Foundation. Bitcoin Center, Lower Manhattan, NYC,
– The Bronx Speaks: Making Place, at the Bronx Museum, sponsored by The Bronx Arts Alliance.
– Cuban Independence Day, cultural Program at the Theater of Jose Marti school, Union City, NJ. Curated by Amado B. Mora.
– Show at the Art Gallery at City Hall, Union City, NJ. Curated by Amado B. Mora.
– The Bridge, sponsored by Artist Making Changes Foundation at the Learning Center Gallery Manhattan, USA. Curated by Athena Castillo.
– Bronx Museum show, Bronx, USA.
– Up against the wall, Cuban Art Space Gallery, Chelsea, USA. Curated by Juan Tamargo.
– Artworks in The Fashion, W Hotel Gallery, New Orleans, LA, USA.
– HAVANOLA in, Willow Street, New Orleans, LA, USA. Curated by Esteban Jimenez & Pedro Pablo Mendizabal.
– Collective Arte Libre and Collective La pared, Aicon Gallery, Soho, NYC, USA.
– PA’lante, International School of Medicine, Marianao, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
– Moving around show, Vedado, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
– Wings, Arabian Castle, Tropical Gardens, Playa, Cuba. Curated by Esther Barrios.
– Transmutaciones, Cuban Cultural Center Gallery, Centro Habana, Cuba. -Curated by Magnolia More.
– Cuban connections, The University of Essex Gallery, London, UK. Curated by Sophia Davies.
– Between friends, Mariano Rodriguez Gallery, Cojimar, Cuba. Curated by Maylin Gonzalez.
– Incoherent, the Cultural house Gallery, Romerillo, Cuba. Curated by Luis Rosales.
– Muestra Joven, Frida Kahlo Gallery, La Habana, Cuba. Yoanka Valdes.
Visiting artist at the University of Massachusetts Boston in the 3rdUniversity of Massachusetts Boston International Printmaking Workshop 2018
PROBLEMATIZING THE NEW MAN: Visibilizing the work of Belkis Ayon/ Hampshire College, MA.
Interview at Orlando’s Bru radio program of variety and information, Hablando con Bru, Union City, NJ.
– Exchange program with the audience and Collective La Pared at the Central Park, NYC, USA.
– Interview at Radio PRATT, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, USA. By Saundra Hampton.
– Collaboration, Museum’ Children of ART, Soho, USA. Sponsored by the MCA.